Students are taught in small groups (max 4 students) in the teachers home and the focus is on improving the students English language skills in a supportive and caring environment. The low teacher student ratio (4:1) allows the teacher concentrate on helping each student achieve their individuals goals.
After lunch the students accompanied by their teacher follow a programme of social and cultural activities all the time reinforcing what they have learned in the classroom that morning.
Project work is an essential part of the course work and an oral presentation by the student forms the basis for their graded certificate on completion of the programme. It is advised that students complete a placement test prior to arrival.
- 15 hours tution per week
- Full Board Accommodation
- Elementary to advanced levels
- Welcome pack
- Maximum 4 students per class
- Weekly progress test
- One full day excursion
- Comprehensive afternoon programme of social and cultural visits (Mon-Fri)
- Graded certificate
- Use of all course materials
- Airport Transfers ( Groups only – min 10 pax)
- Local Travel ticket
- Airport Transfer for individuals and groups less then 10 pax ( €60 each way)
- Optional excursions: weekend trip to Aran Islands or Belfast