This course combines English lessons and a packed programmes of sports and activities allowing young learners to make new friends, have a great time and speak English all day long.
This course is open to boys and girls between 12 and 17 years of age who would like to learn English and improve their technical golf skills. To bring you this exciting new programme we have partnered with the Leopardstown Golf centre Ireland’s premier golf academy. This state of the art facility includes a magnificent 18 hole golf course, 75 floodlit driving range, all weather putting and chipping green, indoor putting area and private golf academy.
Students take general English classes in the morning followed by golf coaching in the afternoon at the Leopardstown Golf Centre .Coaching is carried out by fully qualified PGA professional golf professionals covering every aspect of the game including putting, chipping, sandshots, swing techinique, rules and etiquette.
Complete beginners as well as the more experienced golfers are welcome and the aim is to have fun and improve the students love of golf and technical skills.
|Tuition:||15 hours group tuition|
|Levels:||Beginner to Advanced|
|No of students:||Max 15 per class|
|Where can I do this course?||De La Salle College Dublin|
- 15 hours tuition per week ( 15 x 60 mins)
- Full Board Accommodation
- Elementary to advanced levels
- 4 afternoons golf per week Mon-Thur (2pm-4.30pm)
- 1 afternoon social or cultural activity
- Placement test on arrival
- Welcome pack and student card
- Maximum 15 students per class( average 12)
- Weekly progress test
- One full day excursion with private coach
- Weekly award ceremony and presentation of graded certificates
- 2 evening activities including Disco
- 15 students. Graded certificate on completion of programme
- All course materials