This course combines English language tuition with world class tennis coaching.
Following English lessons in the morning students have four afternoons intensive tennis coaching covering all the basic skills in tennis including forehand, backhand, groundstroke, serving and volleying.
Emphasis will also be placed on aerobic tennis, conditioning and match psychology. All our tennis coaches are fully accreditied by Tennis Ireland and are experienced in coaching teenagers at all levels of ability. The course is open to boys and girls between 12 and 17 years and caters from complete beginners to advanced players.
|Tuition:||15 hours group tuition|
|Levels:||Beginner to Advanced|
|No of students:||Max 15 per class|
|Where can I do this course?||De La Salle College Dublin|
- 15 hours tuition per week ( 15 x 60 mins)
- Full Board Accommodation
- Elementary to advanced levels
- 4 afternoons tennis coaching per week Mon-Thur
- 1 afternoon social or cultural activity
- Placement test on arrival
- Welcome pack and student card
- Maximum 15 students per class( average 12)
- Weekly progress test
- One full day excursion with private coach
- Weekly award ceremony and presentation of graded certificates
- 2 evening activities including Disco
- Graded certificate on completion of programme
- All course materials
- Tennis Racket
- Tracksuit bottoms
- Rain Jacket