This exciting programme is open to students age 15-17 who would like to spend part of their school year in a High School /Secondary School Abroad. It is ideal for Transition Year students who wish to improve their language skills and experience a class room in another country. With the oral and aural components of the Leaving cert Exam now worth 45% of the overall grade- it makes sense now more than ever to immerse you in the country where the language is spoken and reap the benefits come 6th year.
10 Reasons to Study Abroad
- Improve you language skills and learn to speak like a native
- Open your eyes to new ways of thinking
- Immerse yourself in a totally different culture
- It looks great on your CV!
- Give yourself a head start for the Leaving Cert
- Experience a classroom in another country
- Learn how to be more independent, flexible and tolerant
- Learn to appreciate what you have already got.
- Become a global citizen
- Meet new people and make friends for life.
Transition Year in France
Transition Year in Spain
|4 weeks||6 weeks||8 weeks||12 weeks||Academic Year|
|FRANCE DAY SCHOOL||€2,450||€2,900||€3,720||€5,520||From €9,000|
|FRANCE BOARDING SCHOOL||€2,550||€2,995||€3,840||€5,700||From €10,500|
|SPAIN DAY SCHOOL||€2,450||€2,995||€3,840||€5,140||From €9,000|
|SPAIN BOARDING SCHOOL||€3,450||€3,950||€4,840||€6,040||From €15,000|
|GERMAN DAY SCHOOL||€2,900||€4,200||€5,360||€7,200||From €13,000|