|Age:||12 - 17|
|Course:||Junior English Plus Activities|
|Accommodation:||Residential ( note Residential Programme includes 6 evening activities per week)|
Why study English at University College Cork?
Modern attractive campus just 15 minutes walking distance from Cork city allowing students easy access to the many vibrant cultural and social amenities of this unique city.
One of Ireland’s premier universities. Wonderful historic buildings sit alongside state of the art student facilities and social spaces comprising of bright modern classrooms, beautifully manicured gardens and outstanding sports facilities.
University College Cork was founded in 1845 and this premier university offers excellent residential student accommodation, a wonderful location in which to learn English and discover Ireland’s natural beauty.
- Swimming pool
- Volleyball Courts
- Badminton Courts
- Indoor Soccer
- Table Tennis
- Fully Equipped Gymnasium
- Dance Studio
- Outdoor Floodlit Pitches
- Tennis Courts
- Astro Turf running track and pitches
- Concert Hall
- Recreational student lounges
Accommodation is in comfortable single rooms en suite in shared apartments which include a kitchen and a shared living room(3-5 persons). All bed lined and towels are provided and there are coin operated laundry facilities available.
- Film Club
- Table tennis
- Talent Competition
- Quiz Night
- Treasure Hunts
- Arts and Crafts
- Cork City Gaol
- Leahys Open Farm
- West Cork Model Railway
- English Market and Shandon Bells
- Kinsale and Charles Fort
- Cobh and the Titanic Trail
- Blarney Castle and the Blarney Stone
- Bunratty Castle and Folk Park Limerick
- Galway city and the Cliffs of Moher
- The Burren and Poolnabrone Dolmen
- Dublin and Trinity College
- Optional excursions and trips (Weekend trip to Aran Islands, Shannon river cruise)